Thursday, July 23, 2015

CompTIA Security Plus Exam

CompTIA Security Plus
ComTIA Security + Certificed
I know I haven't been keeping up to date with a lot of the exams and other assessments that are out there.  I've been battling with what to study for and where I want to be in the next few years.  So, instead of doing nothing, I've decided to do something and see where it goes.

Just last week I passed the CompTIA Security Plus exam .  Since, I am doing technical work, might as well become certified in it.   So in the next couple of blog posts I'll share my study resources, methods, and habits in order to pass this test.   There are so many people who struggle with this test and I am one of them.  I failed this test (2) years ago and decided to buckle down and give it another shot.

So, stay tuned for more information about passing this test... 

1 comment:

UGC Net said...

Collection of 2000 MCQ for teaching aptitude is available to download. It helps for Praxis test http://www.gatecseit.in/netsolved/previous-year-solved-question-teaching-aptitude/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...