- Knowledge: arrange, define, duplicate, label, list, memorize, name, order, recognize, relate, recall, repeat, reproduce state.
- Comprehension: classify, describe, discuss, explain, express, identify, indicate, locate, recognize, report, restate, review, select, translate,
- Application: apply, choose, demonstrate, dramatize, employ, illustrate, interpret, operate, practice, schedule, sketch, solve, use, write.
- Analysis: analyze, appraise, calculate, categorize, compare, contrast, criticize, differentiate, discriminate, distinguish, examine, experiment, question, test.
- Synthesis: arrange, assemble, collect, compose, construct, create, design, develop, formulate, manage, organize, plan, prepare, propose, set up, write.
- Evaluation: appraise, argue, assess, attach, choose compare, defend estimate, judge, predict, rate, core, select, support, value, evaluate.
1. Cognitive development is limited to a certain range at any given age.
2. Full cognitive development requires social interaction.
Read:A Piaget Biography - C. George Boeree
This site will give you a deeper understanding of his methods to understanding the way people learn.
Main concept is "categorization." "To perceive is to categorize, to conceptualize is to categorize, to learn is to form categories, to make decisions is to categorize." (wikipedia)
Read his book "The Culture of Education" great look into his philosophical mind and a better understanding of the way we learn.